VP-ITC Isothermal Titration Calorimeter
We have years of experience of using VP-ITC to characterize binding/interactions of various type of compounds.
- Characterization of molecular interactions of small molecules, proteins, antibodies, nucleic acids, lipids and other biomolecules.
- Characterization of binding of various molecules with drug delivery systems.
- Simultaneous determination of all binding parameters in a single experiment - information unobtainable from more limited binding assays
- Directly measure sub-millimolar to nanomolar binding constants (102 to 109 M-1)
- Application versatility: Investigate any biomolecular interaction with high sensitivity
- True in-solution technique: No labeling or immobilization required. No buffer restrictions. Easily handles turbid solutions